US National Championship
October 8 - October 9
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, 250 Kalahari Blvd
Pocono Manor, PA 18349
We invite you to join us this Fall for two days of competition and fun together at Kalahari Resorts in northeastern Pennsylvania!
We will complete Team Hyung Competition and individual competition for all youth and adult Black Belt divisions on Friday beginning at 3 PM ET. All other divisions will compete on Saturday after Opening Ceremonies and Grandmaster’s Promotion. There will be many competitive divisions, and all participants 10-years-old and younger will receive a participation medal if they have not received another award.
US National Championship information and registration links are below.
ο https://bit.ly/USNCr3gn1 to access forms for registration forms (Final Deadline is Sep 16, 11 pm ET)
- Team Hyung Registration (by Chief Instructor only); $100/team
- Individual Competitor Registration and Payment
- Tigers/Dragons: $65 ($40, if registered by Sep 3)
- Youth/Adult/Senior: $90 ($65, if registered by Sep 3)
- Volunteer Form
ο https://bit.ly/2g2USnat to access and download posted information about the event (currently invitation, poster, Team Hyung guidelines; more will be posted as we approach the event)
ο https://book.passkey.com/e/50117408 or call 877-253-5466 and reference WTSDA to book rooms online at Kalahari (The discounted rates for Kalahari end on Sept 7)
* Please note that there will be no spectator fees for this event.
* Please note that there are no direct airport shuttles to Kalahari, check your favorite rideshare app and private transportation companies, e.g. J&J Transportation (transport to/from airport and train stations).
Any questions or inquiries about the National Championship, please contact:
Master Martha Heise Phone #: 570-216-8242 E-mail: email@example.com
Registration inquiries: Master Nicole Peterman firstname.lastname@example.org