- This event has passed.
US National Championship
October 8, 2021 - October 9, 2021
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, 250 Kalahari Blvd
Pocono Manor, PA 18349
We invite you to join us this Fall for two days of competition and fun together at Kalahari Resorts in northeastern Pennsylvania!
We will complete Team Hyung Competition and individual competition for all youth and adult Black Belt divisions on Friday beginning at 3 PM ET. All other divisions will compete on Saturday after Opening Ceremonies and Grandmaster’s Promotion. There will be many competitive divisions, and all participants 10-years-old and younger will receive a participation medal if they have not received another award.
US National Championship information and registration links are below.
ο https://bit.ly/USNCr3gn1 to access forms for registration forms (Final Deadline is Sep 16, 11 pm ET)
- Team Hyung Registration (by Chief Instructor only); $100/team
- Individual Competitor Registration and Payment
- Tigers/Dragons: $65 ($40, if registered by Sep 3)
- Youth/Adult/Senior: $90 ($65, if registered by Sep 3)
- Volunteer Form
ο https://bit.ly/2g2USnat to access and download posted information about the event (currently invitation, poster, Team Hyung guidelines; more will be posted as we approach the event)
ο https://book.passkey.com/e/50117408 or call 877-253-5466 and reference WTSDA to book rooms online at Kalahari (The discounted rates for Kalahari end on Sept 7)
* Please note that there will be no spectator fees for this event.
* Please note that there are no direct airport shuttles to Kalahari, check your favorite rideshare app and private transportation companies, e.g. J&J Transportation (transport to/from airport and train stations).
Any questions or inquiries about the National Championship, please contact:
Master Martha Heise Phone #: 570-216-8242 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration inquiries: Master Nicole Peterman email@example.com
Some information to help you have a positive, safe experience is posted online https://bit.ly/2g2USnat and highlighted here:
• Please see the Information Desk at the tournament for all Will Call items, questions about the event, and lost and found.
• A hotel check-in station will be available in the Convention Center at designated times for Kalahari guests attending the Championship to check-in and get their room keys.
• Some food concessions will be available in the Convention Center and can be enjoyed in the foyer. Only water can be brought into the competition space (Kalahari and Kilimanjaro Rooms). There will be no food or beverages brought onto the competition floor.
• All attendees must complete a COVID screening process during the event either online or at one of the screening stations in the convention center before entering the competition or ceremony space. If you have been exposed to COVID or are experiencing symptoms, please do not attend.
• All individuals over 2 yrs. old are expected to wear appropriately fitted masks within the event space (including the competition floor, surrounding rooms, and the foyers) at all times unless eating/drinking outside the competition floor.
• Ceremonies and Competition are scheduled within the Convention Center so a limited number of people are present at any particular time. Ceremonies will be by invitation only and streamed live online. Only those staffing or participating in a specific block are to be on the competition floor at that time. Block assignments will be posted online, in the Convention Center, and communicated through instructors once divisions are assigned.
For more information: https://bit.ly/2g2USnat